Friday, December 13, 2013

Working Holiday Visa USA

A working holiday is the ideal way of seeing a new country whilst gaining valuable work experience. Many young people think this is a great way of expanding their horizons both culturally and in a career sense too. There are many different categories of US working holiday visa, some of which you will find below. If you would like more information regarding any working holiday visas to the U.S.A., take our free assessment now.

We are offering everyone who contacts us our fast, FREE, friendly assessment from our experts to provide you complete peace of mind today.
Temporary Work Visa
To obtain a temporary working holiday visa for America, the applicant must have a job offer from a company in the country. Different visas are given depending on whether you have a bachelor degree, are a skilled or unskilled worker, or are a trainee.

International Cultural Exchange
You also need an American visa if you have been invited to the US as part of a cultural exchange program. Visas for overseas working holidays of this nature are awarded for cultural exchange programs taking part in a school, museum or business where a cultural component is central to any training or employment. Cultural exchange working holidays visas in the USA, are given to those above 18 years of age and last no more than 15 months.

Domestic Employees
If you wish to work in the US as an au pair, nanny, gardener, valet or other household help, you can apply for an American working holiday visa under the domestic worker category. To obtain a working holiday visa for the USA, you need to present a portfolio of documents to the US embassy to support your case, particularly if you have any medical problems, a criminal conviction or have ever been deported from the country. Don’t let your plans for a working holiday in the USA go astray because of a mishandled visa application. Allow our team of specialist consultants to handle your case for your best chance of success.

US Visa Types
Aside from working holiday visas, the US offers a range of options for those looking to work in the USA:

Work Visa USA
There are close to 100 different categories of work visa for the USA. To find out some of the most popular options use the free assessment to find your ideal visa.

Employment Based Green Card
An employment-based Green Card is the very best option for anyone looking to work in the US. Unlike other work visas, it grants permanent residency to eligible workers.

US Business Visa
A US Business Visa is another pathway to living and working in the US. If you are looking to invest or start a business in America, visit this page to find out your options.
Green Card through investment
A Green Card is the ideal choice for investors, as it grants permanent residency to anyone investing in an American business.

US K3 Spouse Visa

Applying for a K3 Spousal Visa for immigration to the USA is one of two routes open to a person with US citizen status to bring their spouse to live and work in the United States. Both US visa categories provide a route to a Permanent Resident Card for lawful permanent residence in the USA, or a US Green Card as it is commonly known, and are specifically designed for the married partners of US citizens.

We are offering everyone who contacts us our fast, FREE, friendly assessment from our experts to provide you complete peace of mind today.
Immigration through this type of US visa is intended as a step towards lawful permanent resident status and as such, it will lead to the benefits of an American Green Card for a successful applicant, if the necessary requirements are fulfilled.

A candidate embarking on this route will be able to seek permission to undertake employment and commence living and working in the USA without the time restrictions that a non-immigrant route would impose. In addition, as a family immigration route, no pre-arranged offer of employment is required for people immigrating to the USA in this class. Family visa routes are based entirely upon connections with a US citizen, and as such, no offer of employment is required.

Eligibility Criteria
The process of applying for a US K-3 Marriage Visa is begun outside the United States but completed within the country. Applications must be made in the country where the foreign spouse resides permanently and the following eligibility criteria must be met:
  • Parties must be legally married and able to produce a valid Marriage Certificate. Unmarried cohabitation is not included in this category and unmarried partners may not sponsor USA visas.
  • The sponsoring party must be over 18 years of age in order to sign an affidavit or support.
  • In addition, a selection of documentation will be required including the applicant's passport, medical examinations and police clearances, proof of the petitioner's (sponsor's) citizenship, marriage certificate and where applicable documentary evidence of the termination of any previous marriages.
Once a K-3 is issued by a foreign US Embassy and the bearer enters the United States, they may begin the process of obtaining their US Green Card and Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Marriages which have existed for less than two years will be open to an initial conditional arrangement. USA Green Cards will initially be granted in these circumstances for a period of two years. If the marriage is still intact, both parties should apply no later than 90 days before the expiry of the two-year period to have this condition removed.

The K-3 class is designed as a means to permanent settled status in the USA, allowing existing US citizens to be united with their spouses in America. As the K-3 is a route to permanent residency, it also makes provision for dependent immigration, to encompass the immigration needs of any of the foreign spouses' children. Dependent children of the sponsored applicant may migrate to the USA on a K-4 visa, a non-immigrant route designed to allow the holder to wait in the USA until the immigration process is completed. In order for US K-4 visas to be granted applicants must be the children of valid holders of K-3 American visas.

Virginia is for Lovers
Love knows no boundaries, which is why couples come to us to help them immigrate. Proving your relationship to an immigration officer is a very tricky task and getting professional help is essential if you want to achieve success. Here, one of our clients shares his story:

“I first met my wife at university in London and we quickly fell in love. After we graduated we did a bit of travelling and thought that we should get married and start a life together. We soon moved back to England where we got married and found ourselves a home. As her visa was soon going to run out, I knew we had to come up with some answers fast. When we called (00) 84 962 655 556, all of our options were explained in the clearest possible terms. As a couple we had to talk about it quite a bit before we came to any decision. I knew that she had strong connections to her family back home and that there were just as many opportunities in America as in England, which is why we decided on America. talked me through the application process step by step and they were only ever a phone call or e-mail away. Life in the U.S. has been a dream so far, I only hope that it continues.”